Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Job and Growing Baby

Many things can happen in a few weeks time. In the last few weeks Julie and I have seen many changes come about and had some good times. Since the last post Julie started a new job. This job is working for Bingham Memorial Hospital as a PR (Public Relations) intern. Yesterday she was able to go down to Blackfoot and fill out all the paper work. Her new boss lives in the same ward as Teressa and Brutch. Wow the world is a small place. Julie is now all official and everything. She has a badge and everything. :)

This job is one that allows Julie to work from home most of the time. This is nice because Julie is already feeling overloaded at school. We don't get much quality time together very often because her teachers have her so busy that she is constantly doing homework. It is like all of her teachers think that they are the only teacher that assigns homework so the student can spend hours on the homework that they assign. So with the new job she is able to stay at home and work on homework and also work on the assignment that she gets from work.

This last weekend I had the opportunity to spend Friday night with my brothers and dad and Shelley 2nd Ward's father and son outing. It was a lot of fun. I was able to see some guys I haven't talk to for awhile and it was good to see what they were up to. My brother Scott and I stayed up till 3 am talking to one another. This was a lot of fun because Scott and I are both married and it was the first time we had spent some time together since our weddings. Saturday morning the guys didn't want to go swimming (we were at Downata Hot Springs) so we watched some of the younger kids on the outing swim.

Thursday Julie had a doctor's appointment but didn't get to see the doctor because he was delivering a baby. So instead she rescheduled it for Friday. At her doctor's appointment she was able to hear the baby's heartbeat. So I guess that the doctor wasn't lying, we have proof that there is a baby. (ha ha) We get to find out here in a few months if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl, that will be exciting. Another exciting thing with the baby is that Julie is finally starting to show that she is pregnant. :) The above ultrasound is the baby at 2 months. 4/10/08

2 comments:

The Hunzikers said...

HOORAY!!! You started a blog!!! I couldn't be happier! Now we can keep in better touch. Love you!

Miriam said...

Julie...so I totally stocked your blog...I'm a little embarressed, but I had to tell you Congrats on the baby! The sooo exciting!!! Plus, so Kurt used to be in my parents home ward...if he remembers me anyways....that was a while back!! Anyways, hope your doing good! =)