Sunday, October 5, 2008

Quirk Tag!

So I was tagged by Rachel McLean so I figured I might as well figure out some of my quirks and I am going to make Kurt do it too :)

Rules: Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.Tag 6 fellow bloggers.

Julie's Quirks
Quirk 1: I like sleeping on my stomach, but being pregnant has made sleeping a little tough lately.

Quirk 2: I really don't like reading. The only reading I do is the scriptures, Ensign, and text books if I am in school.

Quirk 3: If I am shopping at a store and put something in my cart and decide I don't want it I HAVE to take it back to where it came from; it can never just go on any shelf. It must go back to its proper place.

Quirk 4: I don't like scary movies or scary things in general.

Quirk 5: I like things to be organized and in their place (kinda like the shopping quirk). When my house gets messy it drives me nuts and I go on a cleaning splurge.

Quirk 6: I hate it when people touch my car. Growing up my dad taught us to respect vehicles. It drives me crazy when people lean against my car, play around my car (like the neighbor kids), or anything like that. I just wish everyone would respect others property!

Kurt's Quirks
Quirk 1: I am a fantasy nut! Books, movies, action figures, games, etc! Fantasy I am there. Adult fantasy, kid fantasy I love it all.
Quirk 2: I love to read. Mostly fantasy, but pretty much anything except my text books. (Opposite of Julie I know).

Quirk 3: CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS! I love Christmas. I love decorating for Christmas inside and out. I love Christmas music starting November 1st. I love everything about Christmas. The picture just shows how far I will go for Christmas. When asked to be Joseph and Mary for the Ward Christmas party we did as they asked and went all out dressing up. Yes, we do know it is a bad picture but look how nice our house was decorated, hee hee hee.

Quirk 4: I love reality TV shows. Okay I just like TV in general, but some of my favorites are Survivor, Amazing Race, The Mole, NCIS, CSI (all three), and Eli Stone just to name a few. Unfortunately I am not able to see a lot of them, but I sure enjoy them when I have the time to watch.

Quirk 5: Yet again unlike Julie I love scary things! Scary movies, Halloween, haunted houses, etc. This is last year when I was able to get Julie to go to frightmares at Lagoon with me. We had a blast and she was fun to go through the haunted houses with, yes she screamed and held on to me the whole time while I couldn't contain my laughter.

Quirk 6: I love surprises. I really like surprising people and being surprised. When I lived at home I really liked to stay up late after mom went to bed and clean up and surprise my mom. I also was able to surprise Julie when I proposed she wasn't expecting the week I did it, it was fun.

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

I LOVE that picture of you guys in front of the pumpkins. That is so cute! Fun post. :)

Rachel said...

So cute Julie and Kurt! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with weird habits! We can't wait to meet your new baby!