Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blessing Day and More!

Since the last post Julie and I have had some new things in life start. First Julie started her last semester of school and will soon be getting her very own communications (emphisis in PR) degree to use as she sees fit. I am very proud of her and can't wait to see my hunny graduate on April 10, 2009. I have also started school. I love all of my classes except spanish and enjoy the fact that I have all my classes in Idaho Falls (No Pocatello). We had the great oppurtunity of blessing our little bundle of joy. I was able to bless her and it was an amazing feeling. Ainzley looked like a little angel. Ainzley's dress was the same dress that Julie was blessed in. It was neat that they were able to share that. We have loved seeing Ainzley in all her outfits and love dressing her up. She is gaining wieght and is now 11lbs 4oz and 22 inches long. We love her so much.
Ainzley loves her baths.
Mom and Ainzley before church.

Ainzley in her blessing dress.

4 comments:

MiChElLe said...

She is adorable! She is getting big already. Sorry I missed the blessing...I totally spaced it!

Brenton and Andrea said...

Oh she is so adorable! She is not that big, just healthy, the best way to have her! :) Cute blessing pics! She is the most precious thing I have ever seen! :)

Jaimie said...

How fun! She's beautiful. Aren't girls fun? :) I love the burgandy dress in the last picture. She looks like a little princess. Oh wait, she is, isn't she...

Stefanie Sayre said...

she is so beautiful!