Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Little Angel

Ainzley is so cute we just can't stop taking pictures of her so enjoy.

This is her in a little snow suit thing we were given by a family friend.

I just love this outfit! We just got it from one of my aunt and uncles!






She is starting to smile, talk, and coo a lot! We love it!



And of course sleep :)





Kurt also finished some awesome puzzles this month.


Ainzley's Valentine's Day outfit! Thanks Vandy for the bows!






She loves her hands!


All and all we just love this sweet little angel!!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh she is an angel! Seeing these pics makes me want to have another girl. They are so fun to dress and I love bows, those ones of Ainzleys are so cute!

Scheller's said...

Julie your little girl is SO cute! I love all the little outfits and her smile is adorable! I can't wait until my little girl gets here! I hope you all are doing great! And yes this is my blog!

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Kurt and Julie, Ainzley is absolutely adorable! Smiles are the greatest things and seems like it always gets them out of trouble especially when they had I love you at the end!

Chase and Renee said...

She is SOO adorable!!

Brenton and Andrea said...

She is so cute and I absolutely love the little bows! Oh, the joys of having a girl! :) We should just get together sometime and see how our little babies deal with each other! :) I think it would be cute!

Jaimie said...

Darling, of course. Glad to see some more pictures! How's your semester going? Almost done, huh? Guess we need to talk sometime...whenever that happens. :) Love you!

The Hunzikers said...

She is such a doll!!!!! I want to see her in person!