Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day and more...

Well just wanted to wish everyone a Happy St. Patricks Day! Thanks for the bow Vandy!
Also I have been taking a photojournalism class and had to take some pictures so I thought I would show some of the stuff I have done.


First Kurt was so sweet and brought me home flowers on Friday after a terrible day at school! Thank hunny I love you!


This picture I had to have the background clear and the foreground blurry.


This was just the opposite foreground clear, back blury.


The next pictures had to be just window light. I had a lot of fun with these and Ainzley was being really cute.










7 comments:

Rachel said...

She is so cute I just love her!

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

Ainzley is adorable!!

Michelle said...

Great pics! I really would love to learn how to take photos better, it looks like you are doing a great job. Oh and happy St.Patty's day too!!

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Those are some good pictures of Ainzley. I just might have to call you to do some family photos. Happy St. Patty's Day to you all too!

Stacey said...

She is adorable!!! I never got to tell you guys congrats. I'm glad everything went well for you. She is beautiful!!!

Harper said...

Your pictures are great, Julie! And Ainzley looks adorable as always. :)

Jaimie said...

Definitely freaking cute. That's all I have to say about it.
Oh, and we are coming to work in IF again this summer. When do you graduate? I'm thinking out of two months of being there, I should get to see you. Right? I hope so anyway... if not than I'm even more pathetic than we thought! :) Love you.