Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

We went to Logan for Easter to spend time with Kurt's grandma. We woke up Saturday morning to snow and terrible snow, but we took the trek anyway. Once we got there the weather wasn't too bad just a little cold. Ainzley was the only little kid so we decided to have a small Easter Egg Hunt for her, once we showed her what she was looking for she found the rest all by herself it was cute. Grandma Gay surprised her with a cute Easter Dress and she had lots of fun wearing it and putting on her fake jewelry from her Great Grandma Larson.

Conference was really great and I can't wait to read the talks again when the Ensign comes out. I am so grateful for a modern-day prophet and apostles who teach us what our Heavenly Father and Savior want us to know and do. All in all it was a great weekend, now we are headed into another busy weekend with Kevin and DaNae's wedding on Saturday so hopefully we will have some more fun pictures to post.


Ainz just playing being a silly girl


Showing off one of the new songs she knows, "Roll Your Hands"


Mom and Ainz


Dad and his little girl


See my eggs mom!




Showing off her new dress and jewelry

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so very cute! She is always adorable! I agree with you on reading the conference talks again. With kids it's hard to hear every word and I forget half of what I hear anyway!

Unknown said...

That was Candi--I didn't realize that he was signed in!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! We were in Logan too! Gotta love the snow for Easter egg hunts!

Jaimie said...

Looks like fun! I love her smile. So cute.
Sorry about the backdating on my blog. I got SO behind, I didn't want to not put the stuff on, but I didn't want to date Christmas in March either, so I just back dated. Also, sometime I am going to get around to making books out of my blog, one for each year, and it will be helpful making them if they are dated right. Sorry, it's a pain. But good news, I'm almost up to date! :)
Love ya!

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Its amazing how much Ainzley grow each time I read your blog. She is adorable!