Sunday, July 10, 2011

March-April

Okay so it has been a LONG time since we have posted! I know.... my dear sweet cousin was begging for some pictures and post so with her encouragement here you go. I am going to have to do a couple of them and they will be long just a fair warning!


Here is our cute little Ainzley, okay not so little she is growing up so fast! Love this picture!

Kent is an official missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He actually will fly out for Albania tomorrow July 12th. This picture was taken after Kent was set apart.
What a handsome guy, and such a great example!

Ainzley showing off her Easter dress a week early (we had her wear it to Kent's farewell talk because we were having family pictures that day).

Our most recent family photo.

Uncle Kent and Ainz

Me and my brothers, wow how time flies that is all I have to say! It just seems like we were all little and now Kev is married, Kent is on a mission and I am going to have 2 kids???? WOW!

Our whole family. My camera didn't get the best picture (we set up 3 to try to get a decent one of everyone... ha ha ha), but at least you can see us all!

A family friend wedding Kelly was a beautiful bride. Gotta love Ainzley's cheesy smile!


Again Ainzley's cheesy smile with my and my friend Heidi.

My beautiful mom at the wedding

Kurt was having fun taking pictures :)

They had a chocolate fountain!

I love Kurt's face in this picture! It is so funny!

During conference I decided to be brave and let Ainzley paint my finger nails. She had a blast and I did end up repainting, but hey was entertaining.

Ainzley found mom's make up....

Ainzley and her new princess comforter. She love, love, loves Bell, if you can't tell!

Kurt was so sweet on Saint Patrick's Day he got up and made us green french toast and syrup it was delicious! And Ainzley that it was so funny that it was all green! He also had a pot luck at his work and made Green Chicken Alfredo it was great!

And finding more things to get into...lipstick!




Okay the rest of the pictures are from a vacation we took to Island Park in March. It was blast we had lots of fun with just our little family plus we had a few visitors too. We went for a few snowmobile rides, fed the ducks, fish, and muskrats at Big Springs, went sledding, swimming, played games and just had lots of fun.

Ainzley feeding the fishes and the little birds that liked to come eat the bread. Even right off of our arms.

Family photo

Love to hear this girl laugh!

Ainzley crashing on the sled, but she loved it! It was a little cold that day though!

More sledding....


Another day of feeding the animals.



Ainzley loves swimming and she has no fear. Kurt and I both really enjoy the water so it makes it fun.


Our little pink marshmallow!

Mom and Ainz

Dad and Ainz

One of Ainzley's favorite pals Uncle Keith.

1 comment:

The Hunzikers said...

I love, love, love your little girl! What a doll! Great family pics too! I need to come visit you guys! Maybe when they baby gets here and things settle in for you a little...