Monday, March 5, 2012

New family photos


Dev this post is for you :) So these are our newest family pictures.  They turned out pretty good I think.  I took the ones of the girls and my boss took our family and couple pictures.  I didn't take the time to edit them on here because i just want to get them up.  Enjoy...
Our little fairies

Cheesy!


So big!


one of my fav!
Best of friends




Our minnie mouse girl


Totally just did that on her own.
Dad and the girls
We were done can you tell :)




The best we could get with mom and the girls





2 comments:

devrie said...

A post just for me? Aw, I feel special. :) AWESOME pictures. You guys look great! Love ya!

Stefanie Sayre said...

love the pictures! our family picture is still with cory, myself and 12 month old joslyn! ha ha. time for an update as well!