Friday, November 21, 2008

Guess What!!!





NO BABY YET! Julie wants me to make sure that you all know that I (Kurt) wrote this post. I have just wanted to say this for so long I finally broke down and said it. I hope that you all understand. The Due Date countdown clock has been removed not because we had the baby but because it started to count upwards after we hit the due date on Nov. 19th. I removed it because Julie was getting more and more depressed (ha ha JK) with every day that was added. We have tried EVERYTHING to get this baby to come to no avail. She is one stubborn baby. Julie and I are walking more and more lately. Yesterday we walked three miles on the nature path. Here are some pics of our adventures it was really windy and we almost got blown away. We also walk to the grocery store every time we need something. So far 3 times this week. I have started parking further away from the entrance to stores to get Julie to walk. Heavenly Father must have told our little girl that we needed extra exercise and it was her job to get us to do it. She is already performing her life's work. Tomorrow we are going to a family Thanksgiving Dinner in Blackfoot. I think we will walk. :) Ha ha no way!!!





3 comments:

Michelle said...

I remember being there! I can promise you that it will happen, she will get here and life will be wonderful! Hang in there, in the mean time I will pray for you! Love you!

Mary said...

I can totally relate! My first was overdue and I thought I was going to go nuts. But, I do hope that she makes her grand appearance soon! Keep up the walking, oh and what ever you hear, do not try castor oil!! Good luck!

Jaimie said...

Oh Julie, you're SO cute! I hope you can have her before Thanksgiving so I can see her! We're coming probably Tuesday to Friday. I need to see your house too! I got to work the nursery at the hospital yesterday and love those little babies. So excited for you to have one too, only much cuter of course. :)