Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sun, Sports, and Smiles :)

This past weekend we were able to get our nasty rose beds cleaned up. Here are some before and after pictures of all of the hard work which was mostly done by Kurt! He is such an awesome husband and takes such great care of Ainzley and I! Love ya honey!


Kurt working hard on the rose bed.


AFTER!!!



Our little family and a preview of my hair cut.





My cute little mom or shall we say "Grandma Merrill :)"





We also got a chance to go to Keith's baseball game. Way to go Keith he is an awesome little sports star!


Mommy and Ainzley oh and for everyone who wanted to see my hair cut there ya go.

Okay and now for the show case of our beautiful little girl. Ainzley will be 6 months on the 25th and so I was playing around taking some pictures today. I loved the little outfit and the braclet and cute clip in her hair. I don't know about you, but we sure think she is adorable, but we might be a little biased. Here is just a small sample of the pictures I took. :)


Ainzley and daddy at the baseball game.










Ainzley thinking she needs to crawl... okay we really just sat her down and that is how she landed so I had to take a picture. She isn't crawling, but she is rolling A LOT!











7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh she is cute! I love all the accessoires for her outfit. And I am really diggin' the new haircut, you look really good!

Jaimie said...

Cute, cute, cute! You and her. :)

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Cute pictures of Ainzley! The flower bed looks awesome! Love the haircut Julie! You don't want to wish Ainzley was crawling to soon cause then comes the walking and she will keep you on your toes. You guys are such a cute family.

Jess said...

Cute hair cut! Ainzley is adorable! Love the pictures!

The Hunzikers said...

What adorable pictures!!! You have the cutest little family!! I can't believe how much Ainzley has grown just since we saw you. It was soo good to see you. I'm glad we got to catch up a little!

Brett and Cherice said...

Julie, Ainzley is adorable!! I love her little outfit! Your hair looks so great too! I love it:)

Peterson Family said...

Ainzley is adorable! Love the pictures you took of her and your little family! She is just so cute! And your yard looks soooo good! Great job cleaning it up! It looks amazing! And your new haircut is also very cute! Makes me want to cut my hair again (well, it does need a trim anyway).