Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The many faces of Ainzley and sewing project

Well first off here is what I made for Ainzley for Valentines Day. I was way excited how it turned out. I pretty much sewed the whole thing by myself except for the placket at the top. Thanks to a good mom, mother-in-law, and grandmas for your advice and help.

Back of the dress

Front of the dress



The rest are just pictures of our crazy little girl! She is really fun and really frustrating at times, but all and all we love her.















Ainzley figured out how to open yogurt and she has gotten it all over our carpets and her face before we realized.


She is a very good sleeper now. It is a little hard to believe it is true, but she wants to go to bed at 7 pm and wake up about 6 am it is a great thing.



Ainz wearing her Mr. Potato Head Santa face.


Just chilling with dad on the couch eating breakfast.


Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!

10 comments:

Stacey said...

LOVE the dress! It is adorable. You are amazing!

Unknown said...

You are so talented!! Sewing her a dress! I am sooo impressed!!

Unknown said...

She is adorable. We miss her so much. I love the dress....at least you have mastered the sewing machine..it still terrifies me. Congrats. We hope to see you soon. We need to talk dresses for a wedding.

Peterson Family said...

Wow! I am so impressed! That dress looks amazing! And even cuter on Ainzley! She is just adorable! And the spilled yogurt--the joys of parenthood! Kyden has been making the biggest messes lately too and it's really not fun! Although when I step back, I realize how cute it is and that he is only trying to figure things out. The only problem with Kyden now is that he knows he's not supposed to do something but does it anyway to get me mad! Funny boy! I'm sure Ainzley is the same way! Cutie!

Leisha said...

Julie that dress is so cute! Great job!

Jaimie said...

Love the dress Julie! Too cute! Did you use a pattern? I wish I had more time to sew. I'm not so good at it but I like it and would love to make more stuff (dresses!) for the girls.
Like usual, Ainzley is adorable. I wish we lived closer so we could do stuff during the day. The girls'd have fun.
PS--I better tell you now before you hear from someone random...I'm pregnant. :) Due August 28. I haven't told a ton of people but just told Mom, so who knows who you'd hear it from, and soon. Haha...

Andrew and Steph said...

Cute pictures! I love the dress too. Sewing is something every mom should learn how to do. . . I should get on that :)

devrie said...

great job julie! ainz is the cutest little turkey (and in our house that's a good thing! ha) seriously, she just tugs at my heartstrings. see you monday if not sooner!

Stefanie Sayre said...

wow good job on making that dress. I could never make anything that pretty!

The Hunzikers said...

Wow--LOVE THE DRESS!!! You are quite the seamstress. You are going to have to share your skills!